The New York Stock Exchange started as a group of businessmen working under a Buttonwood tree.
How did they become the largest, most watched financial exchange in the world?
Who are the most powerful brokers in the world today?
• Learn about financial icons J.P. Morgan, Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller and how they made history.
• See where Wall Street power brokers go to lunch. Maybe you will see Wall Street strategists plot and plan their markets on the back of paper napkins!
• Learn the importance of the Dow Jones Index so you can understand what financial shows are talking about when they give their closing bell reports.
The New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, Trinity Church, Ground Zero & the 911 Memorial, Stone Street, Delmonico's, US Customs House, Bowling Green, The Charging Bull
Weekdays at 11am & 2pm
Approximately 90 minutes
Across the street from 57 Wall Street, inside the atrium close the the Starbucks
911 Memorial / Ground Zero
Tour takes place rain or shine.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
• Seniors (Ages 62) - $15
• Adults (Ages 18+) - $35
• Teenagers (Ages 10-17 years old) - $15
• Kids (Ages 9 and under) - $0
• NY Pass (New York Pass Holders. Please bring your pass to the tour.) - $0
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS TOUR:
It begins on Wall Street, covers the Financial District and ends at the 9/11 Memorial.
This is perfect for people planning to visit the 911 Museum or One World Observatory.
WHO WOULD ENJOY THIS TOUR:
Anyone interested in Wall Street and the Financial News
Anyone who watches money shows on TV or follows financial news.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We are the original Wall Street Tour
Our tours are high quality. We even lead the tours for the Museum of American Finance.
More Downtown Walking Tours: