Alexander Hamilton Tour Description:
Alexander Hamilton was one of the most intriguing figures in American History.
On this American History tour you will learn:
- Where Alexander Hamilton lived, went to church and worked.
- How Hamilton came to New York.
- How Hamilton became friends with George Washington.
- How Hamilton and Burr became friends and then became enemies.
- Who the women were in Hamilton's life, including Elizabeth his wife, Angelica his sister-in-law, Maria, Rachel's other ("the other woman").
- The story of the infamous duel.
- How Hamilton became the secretary of the Treasury.
- The deal he made with Thomas Jefferson.
Federal Hall: The first capital of the United States, where General George Washington was inaugurated as the first president and a model inside of Hamilton’s uptown house, the “Grange.” Bowling Green, The Charging Bull, Fraunces Tavern where Hamilton frequently ate, Stone Street, Wall Street, Trinity Church where Hamilton is buried.
Any time, any day you want.
Approximately 90 minutes
57 Wall Street or where it works best for you.
Fraunces Tavern or where it works best for you.
Tour takes place rain or shine.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
Contact us for Group Tour pricing
Or, call Colton, Chelsea or Nick at: 212-666-0175
Or email: email@example.com
What is great about this tour:
We focus exclusively on American History during the 1700s when Hamilton lived on Wall Street, not on 9/11 or the modern Wall Street.
Many teachers book this tour for their classtrip.
Who would enjoy this tour:
Anyone who is interested in the life of one our most fascinating Founding Fathers.
Or, if you’ve seen the sensational musical, Hamilton, or have heard the score, and want to learn more about him, this is the tour for you.
The best part?
We end the Tour at Fraunces Tavern.
Hamilton used to eat there.
Do the same!
More Downtown Walking Tours: